Berry Shortcake Organic, Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea Tin
- Organic rooibos
- Organic hibiscus
- Organic blueberries
- Organic apple
- Organic cocoa nibs
- Natural vanilla & strawberry flavor
This tea is USDA Certified Organic.
Water Temperature: 195°F
Leaf to Water Ratio: 1 heaping tablespoon per 16 oz
Steep Time: 4-5 minutes
- Add tea leaves to a teapot, fill-your-own tea bag or infuser basket.
- Use 1 to 3 teaspoons (1 tablespoon) of leaves per cup (8 oz) of water. Adjust to taste.
- Bring fresh, cold water to a rolling boil, allow it to cool slightly, then pour water over tea leaves and cover.
- Infuse (steep) leaves 2-5 minutes; 3½ minutes is a good average that works well for most tea types. Do not over steep or tea may become bitter. If you prefer strong tea, simply use more leaves.
- Remove bag or infuser from water or strain leaves. Enjoy!
Water Quality: Tea is only as good as the water used to prepare it. Avoid distilled or unfiltered tap water, which can limit tea’s flavor. Bottled spring water or filtered tap water is ideal.
Water Temperature: Most teas taste best when prepared with water around 195˚F (just below boiling); however, some teas require a lower temperature or they may become bitter.
Iced Tea: To make fresh iced tea, use twice as much tea to account for dilution by ice. Hot Brew: Follow directions above, allow tea to cool, and add ice. Cold Brew: Pour fresh, cold water over tea leaves, cover, and refrigerate 8 hours.
NET WT (per tin): 2.41 oz (68 g)